Terms and Conditions Policy
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
If you purchase our products, you hereby agree and acknowledge that you have taken the time to read and consider the terms and conditions contained herein, which will also form part of the agreement between the parties (Agreement), being the purchase of any of our products.
- If you change your mind, please note that we do not offer refunds.
- However, if you discover your product is damaged (at no fault of your own), or is not to a reasonable and acceptable quality, you agree and acknowledge that you will notify us within 7 days of receipt of product. You can notify us by following the below process:
How to notify us:
- Write to us at email@example.com and explain to us what has happened and inform us of your name, purchase number number. We reserve our rights to request photos of the product to confirm the product is defective or has been subject to conditions that would excuse our liability under the Australian Consumer Law 2001 (Cth).
- You acknowledge that our product complaint team reserves their right's to determine and finalise any complaints in their sole and absolute discretion subject to the applicable Australian laws, which has the jurisdiction of any dispute.
- If our complaint's team determines that the product is defective, we will of course be happy to replace it for you, postage will be at our cost and we will send you a postage table to cover that cost.
- We take all customer concerns seriously, and after you have notified us, we will inform you how we will resolve your issue by email.
- We will endeavour to resolve your request for return as soon as possible.
Whilst we would like to resolve any disputes quickly and keep you as happy as possible, there are occasions that may require the parties to enter into discussions in respect of any alleged issue. In such case, you agree and acknowledge that you will contact us at the above email with any complaint and we will endeavour to resolve the matter.
If the matter remains unresolved, the parties agree to enter a meaningful discussion in order to resolve the matter.
If the dispute can not be resolved for any reason, you hereby agree agree that you will indemnify us from any and all costs (including legal costs) on a full indemnity basis should the matter proceed to any court, mediation or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
Siesta Linen Australia Team